During the 2021/2022 school year, St. Sebastian is coordinating all athletics registrations and payments (including grade school and high school CYO teams, DD Soccer teams, and the Soccer Stars program) through an online system operated by SportsPilot.
To set up a SportsPilot Family Account, add family members, register players and coaches for athletics, and pay registration fees follow the link below.
Additionally, we have prepared a Registration Guide to answer questions and guide you through the new process. View our Registration Guide to answer questions and guide you through the new process. Please email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Soccer Programs (DD, STARS and CYO)
- For specifics about the upcoming season and registration deadlines, click HERE.
- To learn more about our soccer programs, click HERE.
"The West Side Saints flag football season is quickly approaching. Boys and girls grades K-4 are eligible to play. We also need parents able to assist in coaching. Please direct any questions or interests to Scott Clymire (330)705-9400."
St. Sebastian Parish is currently searching for talented folks for key roles in our organization including:
- Athletic Director
- Booster Club Treasurer
- Sports Commissioners
If you have any interest please contact Steve Bordenkircher at email@example.com
2021 - 2022 Team Fees
CYO Grade School Sports
- 1 sport, 1 player: $75
- Tackle Football 4th-7th grade: $150 per player which includes the $75 registration fee
- Tackle Football 8th grade: $190 per player which includes the $75 registration fee
- Please note: For the 2021/2022 school year, we are bringing back our Family Max. discount, eliminating CYO participating fees beyond the family CYO fee paid during the school year equalling $300 (ie., fees for four CYO sports for a single family). If you are interested in utilizing the Family Max discount, please contact the St. Sebastian Sports Registrar at StSebastianSportsRegistrar@gmail.com
DD Soccer and Soccer Stars
- DD Soccer (Grades 1-2): $30 per player per session
- Soccer Stars (preschool-K): $20 per player per session
- Family Max does not apply
- 1 sport, 1 player: $80
- Family Max does apply
- Athletic Director - James Lucas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Steve Bordenkircher - email@example.com
- Vice President - Kevin Kindbom - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Courtney Dannemiller - email@example.com
- Secretary - Tara Persinger - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar - Steve & Anne Bordenkircher - email@example.com
- Football - James Lucas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basketball - Ken Buehner - StSebbasketball@gmail.com
- Volleyball - Marie Loyed - email@example.com
- Track - Ana Borges - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soccer - Vince Rooney - email@example.com
- DD Soccer - Vince Rooney - StSebastianDDsoccer@gmail.com
- Cross Country - TBD
CYO Coaching Credentials: If you would like to coach or assist with any CYO athletic event, you need to be certified. Please consider going through the process even if you have no immediate plans to coach or assist; you cannot help without these credentials. Contact the Athletic Director for details. We will post dates as they become available.