During the 2022/2023 school year, St. Sebastian is coordinating all athletics registrations and payments (including grade school and high school CYO teams, DD Soccer teams, and the Soccer Stars program) through an online system operated by SportsPilot.
To set up a SportsPilot Family Account, add family members, register players and coaches for athletics, and pay registration fees follow the link below.
We have prepared a Registration Guide to answer questions and guide you through the new process. View our Registration Guide to answer questions and guide you through the new process. Please email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Additionally the participation and uniform deposit forms are to be completed and submitted.
Fall 2023 Soccer Sign-Ups
Registration is OPEN for Soccer at St Sebastian:
Deadline to register is Sunday, July 29, 2023, or earlier if teams are full
We have three programs available:
1) STARS Skills Academy (Pre-K and K) - Must be 4 or older by August 26, 2023
2) DD Soccer (1st and 2nd Grade)
3) CYO Soccer ( 3rd to 8th Grade only) - Sports Physical Required
For details about each program, click HERE.
All registrations and payments must be made online through the SportsPilot system. https://reg.sportspilot.com/106646/login
DD and STARS begins April 29, 2023. DD Practice may begin 2 weeks prior at the coach's discretion.
Contact Vince Rooney, Soccer Commissioner, at StSebastianDDSoccer@gmail.com , with any questions.
St. Sebastian Parish is currently searching for talented folks for key roles in our organization including:
- Sports Commissioners
If you have any interest please contact Kevin Kindbom at KindbomK@stsebastian.org
2022 - 2023 Team Fees
CYO Grade School Sports
- 1 sport, 1 player: $100
DD Soccer and Soccer Stars
- DD Soccer (Grades 1-2): $30 per player per session
- Soccer Stars (preschool-K): $20 per player per session
- Charges for each high school team will be assessed the rate that CYO charges perteam.
- Athletic Director - Kevin Kindbom - email@example.com
- President - Tom Walker - TerrierBoosterClub@gmail.com
- Vice President - Megan Azar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Erin Ereth - TerrierBoosterClubTreasurer@gmail.com
- Secretary - Tara Persinger - email@example.com
- Registrar - Mike Cutlip - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football - Steve Biteocofer - StSebastianFootball@gmail.com
- Flag Football - Don Dagnall - email@example.com
- Basketball - Ken Buehner - StSebbasketball@gmail.com
- Volleyball - Melissa Tober - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track - Ana Borges - email@example.com
- Soccer - Vince Rooney - firstname.lastname@example.org
- DD Soccer - Vince Rooney - StSebastianDDsoccer@gmail.com
- Cross Country - Kevin Kindbom - email@example.com
CYO Coaching Credentials: If you would like to coach or assist with any CYO athletic event, you need to be certified. Please consider going through the process even if you have no immediate plans to coach or assist; you cannot help without these credentials. Contact the Athletic Director for details. We will post dates as they become available.