Christmas Tea - The Sanctuary Society invites all women of St. Sebastian Parish & School to their annual Christmas Tea, Wednesday, December 8th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm. To view the flyer and to RSVP, please click HERE.
International Festival - Join us for this year's 50th International Festival, Saturday, February 5th from 5-9PM. The event relies on volunteers for it to be a success. If you can donate an hour of your time and want to learn more, please click HERE.
- ALL WOMEN of the parish and school that are parishioners of St. Sebastian ARE AUTOMATICALLY members of the Sanctuary Society
- Sanctuary Society was the 1st organization founded in the church in 1928
- Sanctuary Society is financially responsible for EVERYTHING related to the altar, which includes the hosts, flowers and candles.
- Sanctuary Society hosts some of the biggest events in our parish: The Christmas Tea and the International Festival.
- This year, Sanctuary Society also plans on bringing back the Servers Outing for our well-deserving altar servers.
- Membership Dues are only $20 and you can submit that in your yellow “Sanctuary Society Membership” envelopes. All funds collected benefits the many works that Sanctuary is involved in. Please send in your dues either by the collection baskets at mass or thru the mail.
Please mark your calendars for the following upcoming events. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES
2020-21 Sanctuary Society board members
- President, Ana Borges
- 1st Vice President, Diane Haller
- 2nd Vice President, Eva Reyes
- Treasurer, Mary Kinkelaar
- Recording Secretary, Lori Saksa-Oakes
- Corresponding Secretary, Wendy Burgoyne
If you would like more information on the Sanctuary Society or would like to become an active member, please contact Anna Borges, Sanctuary Society President, firstname.lastname@example.org.