The International Festival Commitee is looking for volunteers for the festival. Whether you have the entire evening, or just one hour to give, your time would be so helpful. You can help with the games, sell tickets or work the prize room. It's such a fun night to see friends, enjoy delicious food and support such an important parish organization. To volunteer, click HERE to download the form. Thank you!
About the Sanctuary Society:
- ALL WOMEN of the parish and school that are parishioners of St. Sebastian ARE AUTOMATICALLY members of the Sanctuary Society
- Sanctuary Society was the 1st organization founded in the church in 1928
- Sanctuary Society is financially responsible for EVERYTHING related to the altar, which includes the hosts, flowers and candles.
- Sanctuary Society hosts some of the biggest events in our parish: The Christmas Tea and the International Festival.
- This year, Sanctuary Society also plans on bringing back the Servers Outing for our well-deserving altar servers.
- Membership Dues are only $20 and you can submit that in your yellow “Sanctuary Society Membership” envelopes. All funds collected benefits the many works that Sanctuary is involved in. Please send in your dues either by the collection baskets at mass or thru the mail.
Please mark your calendars for the following upcoming events:
2022 Christmas Tea - Tuessday, December 13
2023 International Festival - Saturday, February 4
2022-23 Sanctuary Society board members
- President: Lori Oakes
- Vice President: Jennie Kilker
- Second Vice President: Missy Knauer
- Recording Secretary: Erin Ereth
- Treasurer: Mary Childers
- Corresponding Secretary: Tracy Taffi
If you would like more information on the Sanctuary Society or would like to become an active member, please contact Lori Oakes, Sanctuary Society President, email@example.com.