2020 Easter Memorial - We will be decorating are altars for Easter. If you would like to honor or remember a loved one at Easter, please fill out the attached form and mail it along with your payement to the parish. Click Here to view or print the memorial form.
- ALL WOMEN of the parish and school that are parishioners of St. Sebastian ARE AUTOMATICALLY members of the Sanctuary Society
- Sanctuary Society was the 1st organization founded in the church in 1928
- Sanctuary Society is financially responsible for EVERYTHING related to the altar, which includes the hosts, flowers and candles.
- Sanctuary Society hosts some of the biggest events in our parish: The Christmas Tea and the International Festival.
- This year, Sanctuary Society also plans on bringing back the Servers Outing for our well-deserving altar servers.
- Membership Dues are only $10 and you can submit that in your yellow “Sanctuary Society Membership” envelopes. All funds collected benefits the many works that Sanctuary is involved in. Please send in your dues either by the collection baskets at mass or thru the mail.
Please mark your calendars for the following upcoming events. Additional details on these marvelous events will be provided closer to their dates.
- International Festival will be held on January 11, 2020 from 5:00-9:00 p.m. in Zwisler Hall. All parishioners and their guests are invited.
49th Annual International Festival
2019-20 Sanctuary Society board members
- President, Ana Borges
- 1st Vice President, Carrie Pozsgay
- 2nd Vice President, Diane Haller
- 3rd Vice President, Eva Reyes
- Treasurer, Mary Kinkelaar
- Recording Secretary, Lori Saksa-Oakes
- Corresponding Secretary, Colleen de Boer
If you would like more information on the Sanctuary Society or would like to become an active member, please contact Anna Borges, Sanctuary Society President, email@example.com.