Adult Faith Formation
Coming in May: Faith of the Fathers. Join Keith Johnson, our Parish Catechetical Leader, who will be sharing insights from the Early Church Fathers. This will serve as an introduction to the Fathers if you aren’t familiar with them as well as a refresher for those who have encountered them before. Watch for more details to come.
Men’s Breakfast Club
God is still calling men to change the world, to change their families, their places of work, their neighborhoods and their parishes.
It is our prayer that we can help men to recognize and act upon this truth. In so doing it is imperative that men not only be called back to the Church, but also that the Church, be called back to men, doing all that it can to understand how to reach and mobilize men for Christ.
The Men's Breakfast Club meets once per month (schedule subject to change). Our Saturday morning meetings begin at 8:45 am with a hearty breakfast, followed by a featured speaker who serves to enlighten and inspire our group to spirited discussion, in small groups. Our program concludes promptly at 10 am.
- Enjoy Great Food and Meet New People
- Share Good Conversation and Get a Spiritual Boost
- Check the bulletin for info about our next meeting
- All are welcome, invite a friend
For more information contact John Anderson at 330-283-7344 or by email at email@example.com.
Women of St. Sebastian
- We are a Catholic group open to women of all ages and all faiths
- We work to support each other in our dignity and vocation as women and strive to deepen our faith
- Spiritual, educational, social and service activities are planned each month
- Activities are planned by individual members and communicated to the entire group
- You are welcome to come to those activities that fit your schedule and interest
For more information or to join the group:
Contact: Jennifer Sullivan 330-328-2960
Learn more about this ministry and to view our upcoming activities.