Due to the coronavirus, our school is currently closed for tours. If you have any questions, please call the school office and leave a message. Your call will be returned. We encourgae you to fill out the online tour form below so we can schedule a tour with you as soon as the school reopens. Thank you for considering St. Sebastian Parish School for your child's education and we look forward to meeting you soon.
We are always happy to give a school tour to families interested in enrolling their students at St. Sebastian Parish School.
Please call the school office at (330) 836-9107 to schedule a tour or fill out the online form below.
Explorer Day Program
Each fall, St. Sebastian Parish School holds an Explorer Day program during which families visit the school for an interactive open house held during school hours. Parents and prospective students will enjoy a school tour, meet our principal and see our students at work. Future kindergarten students will also have the opportunity to explore the kindergarten classrooms.
Interested families may register for the Explorer Day Program by contacting the main office at 330-836-9107 or by filling out the online form below. The 2019 Explorer Day Program will be held Nov. 8, 2019, 8:15 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.
During your visit, you can expect to:
- Meet our Principal, Mr. Anthony Rohr
- Tour the school with a student ambassador
- Meet with our teachers
- Learn about our curriculum
- View our newest technology used in every classroom
- Visit the school's brand new Innovation Lab
- Explore our state-of-the-art Science lab and Computer lab
- Learn more about our STEM designation from the State of Ohio
- Participate in classroom activities