HASA, guided by our Catholic faith and traditions, supports the mission of St. Sebastian Parish School by fostering communication, building community and enhancing the educational experiences of the students.
What is HASA?
St. Sebastian Parish School’s Home and School Association, or HASA, is a volunteer body of parents and a teacher representative whose main goal is to provide a bridge between the school administration and our school families. HASA provides social events throughout the year to bring our students and families together. HASA supports our school, teachers and staff by providing classroom stipends and supplementing field trip costs and extracurricular activities to enhance our student’s experiences. HASA also provides two (2) Youth Christian Service Scholarships to graduating 8th Grade students.
HASA Board Members 2022-2023
- Bernadette Gibson, President
- Tina Davenport, Vice President
- Priya Hickey, Secretary
- Theresa Wilgus, Treasurer
- Molly Burns, Teacher's Reps
- Anthony Rohr, Principal
- Fr. John Valencheck, Pastor
- Room Reps
View the latest HASA bylaws.
Each family enrolled in the Parish School pays $25 in HASA dues to help cover the various expenses. The dues cover your membership as well as field trip transportation, student planners for grades K - 8 and a school directory.
HASA Meeting Dates
- Thursday September 21, 2023 - Z Hall - 7 pm
- Thursday November 30, 2023 - Byrider Large Meeting Room - 3 pm
- Thursday February 29, 2024 - Z Hall - 7 pm
- Thursday April 18, 2024 - Byrider Large Meeting Room - 3 pm
HASA Meeting Minutes
HASA Sponsored Events for 2023-2024:
- Family Game Night - Friday, September 29
- Trunk-or-Treat - Friday, October 13
- Monster Mash - Thursday, October 19
- Read-A-Thon - Kicks-off Monday, November 6 - 17
- Father Daughter Dance - TBA
No Cost/Big Benefit Fundraisers
Attention Acme Shoppers!
Help St. Sebastian School earn 5% community cash back on eligible purchases. Collect your receipts dated August 4, 2022 – December 24, 2022 and submit to the school or parish office with the note "Acme Receipts". In the past, this easy fundraiser has helped to raise a couple hundred dollars each year for our school!
Purchase uniforms anytime throughout the year using school code 900059098 and the school receives a portion of the purchase price.
You can email HASA at firstname.lastname@example.org