This class will serve as an introduction to sculpture for 3rd-8th grade students. Initially, students will create small figures (humans or animals) using basic sculpting techniques. They will also be given instruction in the creation of larger, hollow clay sculptures with freedom of subject matter. If time permits, students will be introduced to painting techniques related to ceramic sculpture.
- AGES: 3rd-8th Grade Students
- COST: $15.00 per class/5 classes in the session, plus a $5 materials fee. Fall Session = $80
- WHEN: Thursday OR Friday afternoons 2:45 - 4:15. This class will meet in Library Rm 2 of St. Sebastian Parish School
- INSTRUCTOR: Stewart Langenbeck
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-662-6661